Total Pageviews

1/27/2012

Dating profile of Jane Parks



To read these, hold down the control key and click on the picture at the same time. It will open a new tab and the picture can be enlarged from there. Below is what the dating profiles said about her. Her spelling...word for word. Poor thing got hit by an 18 wheeler and can't spell. I guess she also didn't know that these became public information once she posted them.
Americansingles.com profile for 05249 (Jane Parks): Widowed, Marriage, Marriage & children, Activity Partner, Email/Chat. From: North Little Rock, AR Age: 54 years old Sign: Gemini. About Me: Just a simple lady, with common sence. Christain, I am a bad speller, and yet I teach thur the Bible in 4 months. I am relearning to spell, when a 18 wheeler hit you, You tend to have some memory loss, Alot of people in the world have that same problem. My perfect first date: A man that would love me because i am a wonderful person, and respect my beliefs, and i don't go on one night stand. I want a man to love me enouth he is willing to wait for relationship until after we are married. It is that simple the way. Someone added something to my perfect date, I do forgive them.
My ideal relationship: A man with Christain morals, and will love me just as i am, I am a lovly lady, and i will not sell my short, I belive in heven and hell and i know right from wrong, and i will follow God word all my life (age from 47 to 55). My past relationship: A Sometime even Pastor of church fall, but i find that will all fall but i would not sleep with a man before marriage, if we were in love, and marriage coming. BUT SO FAR I HAVE NOT MEET MY SOUL MATE, because i am goodlooking inside out. Thank God for leading me my way since i was a Child. I like to be held, and hold my partner. God will give me. Until then? Background: I grew up in: Cross county, AR My ethnicity is: Caucasian/White. I speak: English. My Religion: Christain. I studied or am interested in: Christain Study/legal rights/social. I consider intelligence: Medium Importance. My education: Ph.D/Postdoctoral. Retired Phy Surjuren. Annual income: $50,000 to 100,000. I am looking for: A Christain an to live out my life, and that want change, as long as i am on earth. My goal is to say well done thy good and faithful enter into your KIMNGDON, I have it already pick out place. I am woman loking for a man that thinks the same way.