Total Pageviews

2/20/2010

IM sent from James Whitten (Khybermaster) to me

Apparently my blog is offending Mr. Whitten and somehow causing him financial harm. How? I do not know.

It is not my intention to offend or cause harm to anyone. It is, however, my intention to bring attention to my father's unsolved murder. Mr. Whitten want's me to take this site down and if I do that, then he has offered to help me.

I do appreciate his offer..... but I have been offered, a better one.



Khybermaster


Denise, 5:08 PM

 
you have slandered my name more than i have ever slandered yours, you have my name all over your website with all kinds of things about me on it, you are the one that is the problem here, i haven't done anything illegal or wrong about either of those murders, i have no fear, i appreciate your willingness not to want to have me tell the truth about all this but darling, I didn't do anything wrong, and thats all there is to it, you posted lies and all kinds of insanity about me on your website, if you want me to shut up then take all your bullshit yahoo etc. stuff off the internet about me otherwise i have already got an atty, do you want his name, he says im in the right and i could care less what you say about me or do, you have already gone too far for too long, too many people have found 5:12 PM



you little website and it has caused me finanical problems which i can prove in a court of law, your yahoo defamation of my character is proveable, you are the one that needs to back off me, you want me to stop then you stop and delete all that trash you put up about me, you are the one thats broken the law here. not me. i have no fear take your best shot if thats what you want, but thats your only option if you want me to do anything for you. 

Topix blog-Dr. David Millstein